Friday, September 30, 2011

Chatter

Well, today saw the launch of the CSFG anthology Winds of Change, with my story "Time Capsule" in it. Unfortunately, being on the other side of the world, I wasn't able to be there, but Twitter tells me it all went well. Cover art on the left and I'll post some links on how you can get your hands on it when I have them. (I believe the most reliable way to get a copy right now is from the Conflux 7 convention which is happening in Canberra this weekend. ;-) )

On a completely unrelated note, New Scientist have this neat article about detecting life on other planets. Unfortunately, it requires a free registration to read (and is only going to be freely available for 5 more days). Which is unfortunate for those of us who lack subscriptions. On the other hand, here is a link (pdf) to a poster that accompanies their article (jpeg here). I don't think you need to sign in or anything to see it.

And in the inane memes department, I made a word chart thingy with Wordle. I think it just used the first page-worth of blog posts, so it's a bit skewed. Still, word chart thingies are cool.

Click to enbiggen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or comment? Feel free to leave a response, even on old posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...